Monday, September 28, 2009

Getn' Caught Up.

Well, the post surgery progress is taking leaps and miserableness. I have been getting kidney infections (I think from the Plavix) on and off and have had to be on a variety of antibiotics (which I am mostly allergic to). I sit here with sharp pains from my kidneys to ah, the exit. I have not had any headaches except for a couple in the weeks following surgery, which is very normal.
I have my three month post-surgery follow-up appointment on October 13 when they will do another Trans-Cranial Doppler (TCD) and I hope all will be safely closed off.
Kids are in school. Brendan thinks he is too big to be in Kindergarten. Michael is more dreading next year when he will be made fun of by his big sister for being in 7th grade than being too focused on being the big kid in school.
Wayne is the at-home dad as he has lost his employment, which has been great for the kids and nice to have tea made when I get home.
We are getting ready for birthday season and enjoying the cooler weather.

1 comment:

Danae said...

Hey! I can't believe how behind I am on your blog. I did talk to you after your October appointment and am SO glad to hear things are going well!

When can we get together and hang out??